Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2020

November Post

 Hello Everyone, 

Hope everyone has been having a fun and safe weekend! Can you believe that we are already finished with this semester? I feel like this whole entire semester has flown by so fast!!! It's crazy thinking about it!  

I feel like this whole semester I have been doing a lot of work using Excel, which has been super great! I really love being able to use excel and put graphs together. It's making me realize more and more what kind of work I want to do after graduation. Being a data analyst scientist sounds pretty cool! 

This semester I mentioned how Marissa and I had been doing a research project for the NCUIRE Racial Justice Project. That went pretty well, we were able to do a scatter plot graph and look at the correlation analysis of COVID-19 Cases and annual income per zip code. The data was collected around September, so I feel like the data has been outdated now that we are seeing the second peak. It would be interesting to see an ongoing research in a year or two of the aftermath of COVID-19 and be able to provide a more stable data collection of the impact from the first and second peak of Covid-19 cases. 

I don't have the graph, I would need to get it to you guys so you guys can see a visual representation. I'm considering maybe presenting it next spring at the NCUIRE research conference next semester (-: 

Hope everyone is staying healthy during these trying times. Hope to see all of you soon, miss interacting with each and every one of you. 


Best, 


Francisco 

No comments:

Post a Comment