Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Bio: Francisco Ruelas



Hello everyone!
My name is Francisco Ruelas! This is my third year attending Phoenix College! I am currently going for my Associate in Science and plan on transferring over to ASU by Fall '19! I am focused in reaching my Bachelor's in Environmental Science to work towards helping solve problems like Pollution. With receiving my Bachelor's in Environmental Science, I plan to work in water contamination that works towards solving pollution or any excess nutrients added to our water like eutrophication in lakes, etc.

Some of my favorite things to do outside of work is write/produce music. I like working with midi controls and music programming softwares. It comes so natural to me and I've received great things about it. I also love photography! Having experience developing my own film/making prints that past 4 years has been such a fun time! I like to think a lot of us STEM scholars are pretty talented! haha
Hiking, running, working out has been something that I enjoy as it keeps me from being in balance with stress and life crisis one goes through! Exercising is one important thing we all need! Here are some photography i've developed and printed for those who are curious!

Im so happy and honored to have been accepted to be apart of this amazing STEM scholar program at phoenix college! Can't wait for what there is to come!!






1 comment:

  1. Welcome Francisco!
    It was a pleasure meeting you! This is a really great program and I know you will enjoy working with the plastics group. They are an awesome group. I also noticed you and I are both transferring to ASU in 2019. Looks like we are heading in the same educational direction as well. Look forward to seeing you around.

    ReplyDelete