Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Week One

I have started week one of my STEM scholar program! I feel so honored to be apart of this community and be able to meet such awesome people! Robin Cotter got me interested in the program by informing me about a project STEM scholars are working on. The project im looking forward to working on is focusing on micro plastics in tap water. I also got to start on identifying an unknown bacteria. It is also Thanksgiving week! I am currently in Seattle, Washington with my family! I'm really thankful to have had this opportunity to be apart of this community! I look forward to sharing my experiences with you guys! (:
- Francisco

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Micro plastics in water sounds so cool and interesting but also I do not wanna know what is in the water I drink haha :'(. Thankful that Dr. Cotter got you interested. It is fun to meet all the new faces. Hope you had fun with your family in Seattle. Can't wait to hear about your project.

    ReplyDelete