Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Week 2 - Identifying Microplastics and Microfibers



Hello Everyone, 

I hope everyone's week has been great. I had kind of a hiccup this week. I ended up getting rear ended on monday on my way to ASU West which was not so great, but I'm glad I was fine. It kind of shifted my entire week though haha. I went in thinking I would already be starting on my project but Beth Polidoro ended up not having the right microscope to look at the micro-plastics! So it kind of ended up working out because I had been late because of the car accident I had. 

Next week will be the official start for me to identify the microplastics and microfibers samples that Beth has prepared for me. I believe there is a total of 30 samples total that I will be looking at. 

I will keep you guys up to date with my project. Hope everyone’s research is starting off well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Francisco. I am sorry to hear about your car accident. I am glad you are doing a lot better. It is annoying when you can feel one bad thing totally change your mood. Next week is a new week, so you can get in the mood of things again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww about the car accident. I'm glad that you're okay! I'm excited to hear more about your project and the labs at ASU West. It's so awesome to to see our people going over there and being successful. I just know that you will be. You did a great job with your project presentations last semester! I'm wishing you lots great luck going forward.

    ReplyDelete